Doxy.me for telehealth
We will be using a website called Doxy.me (it is not a .com), and here are the steps:
1. You will be given a URL to type in your internet browser on your laptop, tablet, or smart phone. (You may need to use Chrome as opposed to Internet Explorer if using a laptop). Any device you use must have some sort of web camera in order to comply with the audio and video conditions for telehealth.
2. Type in the URL given to you which will include the first and last name of your therapist at the end. Example for Dan Feaster will be: https://doxy.me/danfeaster
3. It will prompt you to type in your name and then you click Check In
4. You will need to allow permission for your device to record audio, and manage both audio and video, so you will need to click yes on everything that pops up.
5. Then you wait until your therapist starts the virtual session.