Advanced Rebuilders Class
The Magic of RelationshipsAn Advanced Class of the Madison Rebuilding Program for Anyone Dating or Considering Dating
8-Week Class Series
TUESDAYS, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM See the Latest Class Brochure below for datesLocated at the Samaritan Counseling Center in the Water Tower Place 5900 Monona Dr. Suite 100, Monona, WI
How might I get a relationship right this time…..and not repeat my previous patterns?
- Recognize Healthy Relationships: When to Leave & When to Stay
- Learn to Practice & Express Healthy Communication
- Learn to Express Healthy Conflict Skills
- How to Identify, Express, & Negotiate your Needs
- How to Identify Your Wants in a Relationship
- Become the Healthiest Partner You Can Be
- Traits of a Healthy Relationship
- Addressing my Leftover Issues & Becoming a Healthier Individual
- Dimensions of Intimacy: Emotional, Intellectual, Sexual, and Spiritual
- Communication & Healthy Conflict Management
- Male/Female Perspectives
- Dating 101, Dating and Survival Skills/Sexuality
Call: Dr. Dan or Helen Feaster at (608) 837-4578 or, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org To Register, send a $35 non-refundable deposit to:
3192 Breeze Dr.
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
(Make checks payable to Rebuilding)
The actual program is held at the Samaritan Counseling Center on Monona Drive.
Also Available is Our Rebuilding Class