- How do I deal with difficult members?
- What are some effective ways of resolving conflict without being victimized?
- How do I continue to pastor when I am running out of energy or becoming discouraged?
- How can I better accept my limitations as a person?
- How do I deal with my emotions when ministering in tragic situations?
- How do I develop cooperative leadership strategies with my co-pastor?
- What do I do when I am leading but few are following?
- How do I survive in a system, which is consuming me?
- How do I retire from a vocation?
Dr. Dan Feaster
Phone: 608-663-0763 ext. 200
Samaritan Counseling Center
Water Tower Place
5900 Monona Drive, Suite 100
Monona, WI 53716
For more Clergy Resources
Clergy Resources include:
- Clergy Leadership Group
- Prepare-Enrich Seminar
- Critical Incident Debriefings
- Prevention and Intervention
- Conflict Management Skills
- Parish Protection Program
- Executive Coaching